Here's my 10 ten drugstore and cheap make up without any order
- Garnier skin renew anti dark circle eye roller. This is a great concealer. The rest of the line isn't worth it, the BB cream oxydized on me, but the concealer is splendid. There is a lot in there, the texture is super runny but gives good coverage, stays puts and doesn't cake. It's yellow tinted so it works great at brightening. I often use a corrector, than my foundation and a bit on this for great brightening effect.
- Maybelline fit me concealer. This is very pink tone great for correcting blue under eyes circle. It gives great coverage and it's a dream to blend.
- Revlon color stay for normal to dry skin. This has a medium coverage, it stays put all day and comes in a great range. It's a great foundation for a night out. I find it a bit too much for everyday.
- Essence silky touch blush. This comes in 5 varied colours, it's pigmented almost creamy it applies smootly on the cheeks and never looks chalky. It doesn't have the wear time of my tarte blushes, but for the price you can't go wrong.
- Essence lash and brow gel. It does everything a lash and brow gel is suppose to be and looks trully invisible.
- Yves Rocher brow pencil. Every time I pass in front of an Yves Rocher store I check to see if they still carry this product, it's that good. The pencil is very hard so it just applies enough colour without looking overdone and the spoilie is pure perfection. I highly recommand the color cendré (ash).
- Maybelline color tatoo. Most beauty blogger reviewed those products there is not much else to say. Nice colour, good coverage and no creasing. Some of the colours (especially the bright ones) aren't so good apparently so check the reviews first.
- Maybelline eye studio gel eyeliner. Honestly I tried all four colours they are all great except the eggplant colour. It applies really well, great with a bent liner brush for a perfect effortless cat eye.
- Gosh effect powder. Great loose powder and they come in very original colours. I have pinnaple a very light yellow and bluebell a great lavender blue colour. Gosh is discontinuing them so if you see them, buy them quickly!
I really hesitated on this one. I think I found a new HG in 2B lipsticks, but since they are only available in Belgium I chose the Revlon lip butters. I also tried four colours in the revlon range so I have a more balanced review. Anyway the bottom line on this one moisturizing, sheer but pigmented and they stay longer than most of their drugstore competitor in the same category.
I hope you enjoyed my top. As you can see I didn't include any mascara, because I'm still experimenting. Mascaras are also so personal, it's really hard to put a top that most women can enjoy. I must say though that Covergirl does great affordable ones. If you have any recommendation for a great mascara with a small brush (I hate those huge ones!), please do not hesitate.