Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar in anime is my favorite bright lippie!


I previously review OCC lip tar in Queen previously and everything I said for this lipstick is applicable for this shade too. It is insanely pigmented, ultra long wearing (a solid 8 hours on me) and BRIGHT! This shade is a neon fushia pink that is rightfully named anime. Out of the two lip tars, this shade favorite, it is actually my favorite bright lipstick period. I wore this in France last weekend and I got a lot of looks. This is definitely a shade that you need to wear with confidence.


You can get this at several online retailer and at Sephora US and Canada.

A sneak peak of my husband watching TV

Would you wear this shade?

16 comments:

  1. OMG this shade is perfection. I love bold shade like this it's perfect with a neutral eye. I haven't tried OCC but I think I would love their color range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love. That is for sure! What a beauty is this color and I am loving OCC lip tars.. as does my younger sister btw! You look absolutely beautiful in the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's such a gorgeous colour! I so want to try the OCC Lip Tars, the formula sounds dreamy xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely great with neutral, and polished skin! I'm sure you would find a color that suits you. At Sephora they usually sell them at the cash with the other impulsive purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you liked it, I can't to see your picks on you! What color does your sister have? And thank for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have such great colors! Bridal types of shade, brights, crazy colors and everything in between!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh woooow! This one is GORGEOUS! I love the rest of the makeup, too. It all goes so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this one and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sunny! have you ever tried OCC?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a nail polish (Ripley) which I really like! Not the Lip Tars though! My problem is I really prefer old-school lipsticks. Anything that doesn't come in that form just gets less love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She had different testers.. apparently she tried out a yellow one and loved it. Not very wearable though :P for a typical look anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is less practical than applying a lipstick straight from the bullet, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I admire her bravery, the yellow, blue, white and black shade are usually used as mixers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HarcrazyforcosmeticsJune 10, 2014 at 1:59 PM

    Love the shade on u Judith.. Too good :)

    ReplyDelete