Friday, May 16, 2014

Announcement second blog in French

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to announce that I started a new blog in French called Pinceaux et cie. As most of you may know, I'm from Montreal and my first language is French. I also speak German and very basic Dutch.

I'm still adapting to my new Country and I can't say that I have a lot of friends yet, so I spend most of my weekends alone. (My husbands often works on weekends, he works in the shipping industry) Blogging definitely keeps me busy and help me to share my passion with equally passionate people.

I hesitated between just alternating my paragraphs between French and English on my blog, but I decided against it. I find it easier to read in only one language.

The posts will be very similar to the posts here, so you don't need to follow both.

À bientôt

Judith

9 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you are creating a blog in French! I had no idea you were from Montreal! I am from Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I actually haven't been to Toronto since I was a kid! Next time I go to Canada I'll stop buy, my husband keeps talking about Canada's wonderland. Any good shopping destination in Toronto? In Montreal we have one of the only Inglot shop in the Country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you're so talented. What an amazing idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too sweet, thank you.

    ReplyDelete